A SVP Career
We look for faculty members who are dedicated to caring, are passionate about their subject and excited by the prospect of working within a dynamic, diverse community.
Our teachers are open-minded and curious and make connections across disciplines. Classroom practices emphasize active, collaborative learning. Team-building activities, conferences and lectures by leading educators are among the initiatives we employ to develop our faculty’s teaching skills.
Professional development is an ongoing priority, as we strongly believe that a school flourishes when its teachers are themselves committed to lifelong learning. The majority of our faculty have a master’s degree or higher.
In short, our professional standards and expectations are high, and the support in place is substantial. If you are interested in joining our team please peruse our website to find out more about our school.
For the information related to a career at SVP or to find out about job vacancies contact +62 21 82403878 ext 130 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SVP teachers are exceptional professionals, for them teaching is not a job but a profession; they model integrity, commitment and life long learning. Click here to view the full list of characteristics of a SVP teacher.
- All our teachers are qualified according to their country of origin possessing relevant degrees according to the subject they teach.
- Expatriate teachers hold internationally accredited degrees.
- Our teachers are all experienced, our expatriate teachers have at least five years experience (government requirement).
- We hire teachers who have experience in an international curriculum, preference is given to teachers that have international baccalaureate experience.
- Our local teachers are all fluent in English possessing a score of 6+ for ECE, Primary and Middle school positions and a score of 7+ for Diploma teachers.
In essence, if you want to come and work at SVP, you must be hard working, fluent in English, committed to teaching as a profession and willing to continually develop yourself.
But first and foremost we are a family, we are there to support and sometimes push one another. If you are fortunate enough to join our team – you will not only have a new professional experience but you will be joining the SVP family.
For the academic year 2019-20, due to expansion and restructuring, the school has the following vacancies.
- Vice Principal Curriculum Middle School– Click here for a detailed job description.
- Vice Principal Curriculum High School– Click here for a detailed job description.
- Vice Principal Student Welfare – Click here for a detailed job description.
Applications for the above positions close on April 30, 2019
We also have vacancies for the following teaching positions:
- Mathematics– Grade 7 – 12 including teaching both the MYP and DP – click here for a detailed job description.
- Bahasa Indonesian– Grades 7 – 12 including teaching both the MYP & DP click here for a detailed job description.
- Mandarin– Grade 7 – 10 – there is also the possibility in the future that we will also offer Mandarin in Grade 11 & 12 click here for a detailed job description.
- Mandarin– ECE – there is also the possibility in the future that we will also offer Mandarin for Early Year classes click here for a detailed job description.
- Visual Arts – 7 – 10 including teaching both the MYP and DP click here for a detailed job description.
- Physical Education– Grade 7 – 10 including teaching the MYP click here for a detailed job description.
- Physical Education– Grade 1 – 6 within the PYP – click here for a detailed job description
- School Counsellor – Grade 7 – 12 click here for a detailed job description
- School Counsellor ECE – Grade 6 click here for a detailed job description.
All applications for the above secondary positions should be emailed to the secondary principal Bp Hendri (email: email@example.com).
Applications for the ECE and Primary positions should be emailed to the ECE and Primary Principal Ibu Maria (email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications should include a cover letter, comprehensive CV and the contact details for three professional referees. The school reserves the right to appoint teachers at anytime therefore potential teachers are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Ann-Marie Natasha Daniel – English Teacher
Early Hapsari – PYP Coordinator
SEKOLAH VICTORY PLUS - (SVP)
- The first IB World School in Kota Bekasi
- The 9th Continuum IB World School in Indonesia
Blood Donation by PSG
4th April 2019
Grade 4 Learning Celebration
5th April 2019
JISMO Spring 2019 Competition"
6th April 2019
ECE School Production " Alice in the Wonderland "
13th April 2019
SEKOLAH VICTORY PLUS
Jl . Citra Niaga Raya AO 1-14
Kemang Pratama - Kota Bekasi - MAPS
7.30 am - 16.00 pm (Mon - Fri)
7.30 am - 12.00 am (Sat)
Telephone : (+62) 21 8240 3878
Whatsapp: (+62) 819-9016-8777