Extra Curricular Activities
Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) provide opportunities for SVP students to continue developing holistic, balanced lifestyles through a wide range of engaging activities.
Our goal is to have a balanced ECA programme that allows students to develop their character, acquire new skills and discover new passions.
Early Childhood Education
As one of the school programmes to encourage students to be balanced, the Early Childhood Education of Sekolah Victory Plus (ECE SVP) provides different choices for Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) to cater for the different interests of our children. The ECAs are offered to all EY1 and EY2 students.
The ECAs are scheduled on different days of the week after the school from 12.30 – 13.30. The classes are led by professional instructors and ECE teachers. Some of the activities require an additional fee.
The ECAs on offer in the ECE :
- Drawing and Coloring
- Ethnic Fusion – Traditional Dance
- Move and Groove – Modern Dance
- Iqro (Reading Quran)
At the end of the semester, parents are invited to come to our Extracurricular Activity Expo/celebration. In this event, the students will get the chance to show and or perform the skills that they learnt during their ECA.
Participating in the right extra curricular activities can help our students to follow their passions, form friendships, learn new skills, build their self-management skills, increase positive self-development, and enjoy themselves.
It will also facilitate students in living the IB learner profile attributes, for example:
- Communicator: Students have to learn to communicate clearly and effectively to everyone in their team
- Caring: Students have to learn to show empty among team members or even the opposite team
- Balanced: Students have to be responsible in using their time
- Principled: Students have to be accountable for their commitment to the team
- Courageous: Students have to be brave to accept the possibility of winning or failing whenever the team has a competition
Nowadays, even the reputable universities are not only looking at the academic achievements but also checking how balanced are their candidate students based on their ECAs.
Therefore, every year, the Primary School is always giving their best in providing a number of ECAs to facilitate various talents and skills.
Below is the list of ECAs based on the criteria:
- Visual Arts: Basic Drawing, Coloring, Painting, Craft, Character Cosplay Design
- Performance Arts: Ballet, Traditional Dance, Hip Hop, Choir
- Martial Arts: Wushu, Taekwondo
- Literacy: English Story Telling club, English Debate class, Japanese language, Mandarin club
- Physical Education: Soccer, Swimming, Basketball, Table Tennis, Archery
- Information and Communication Technology: Engineering class, Video game design, Robotics, Digital Drawing
- Life skills: Cake making, Cooking, Essential Skills
- Others: Science Club, Math Club, Iqro, Chess
|4-6||Drawing & Coloring||14.30-15.30||Free|
|1-6||Essential Skill||14.30 -15.30||Charge|
|1-6||Traditional dance||14.30 -15.30||Charge|
|3 – 6||Video Game Design||14.30-15.30||Charge|
|1 – 3||Hip Hop & Urban Choreography||14.30-16.00||Charge|
|1 – 3||Japanese Language||14.30-15.30||Charge|
|1 – 3||Painting||14.30-15.30||Free|
|3 – 6||Table Tennis||14.30-15.30||Charge|
|3 – 6||Ballet||14.30-16.00||Charge|
|4 – 6||Craft||14.30-15.30||Free|
|4 – 6||Japanese Language||14.30-15.30||Charge|
|4-6||Hip Hop & Urban Choreography||14.30-16.00||Charge|
|4-6||Character Cosplay Design||14.30-15.30||Charge|
|1-6||Iqro||14.00 – 15.00||Free|
|1-6||Taekwondo||14.00 – 15.30||Charge|
|1 – 6||Chess||14.00 – 15.00||Charge|
|4-6||Archery||14.00 – 15.00||Charge|
|4-6||Digital Drawing||14.00 – 15.00||Charge|
And at the end of semester, the Primary School will conduct an ECA Celebration. Parents may receive the authentic report of their child’s ECA progress through the ECA Celebration, where students will explain their learning progress in various ways (performances, presentation, competition, etc).
There are variety of ECAs in the Secondary school which are varied from Art, Sport, Creativity and Academics, below are the types of ECA currently offered:
Creativity and Arts
|7||Soccer / Futsal|
Clubs (Run or managed by SVP teachers)
|15||Environmental Social Science|
|16||Reading and writing|
|18||Japanese language and culture|
|19||Face to faith|
Music is a compulsory ECA for students in Grade 7 to 10 .
Below is the list of ECA music offered to the students:
|2||Flute & Saxophone|
|3||Trumpet & Horn|
|5||Violin & Viola|
|6||Cello & Kontrabass|
SEKOLAH VICTORY PLUS – (SVP)
The first IB World School
in Kota Bekasi
The 9th Continuum IB World School in Indonesia